1. "This is with Mary and Joseph when baby Jesus was born."
2. "This is when Jesus was crucified."
3. "This is when Jesus was telling the other Mary that he was ok, he was resurrected after 3 days."
4. "This is when Jesus came back to Earth to teach the people about faith, love, and kindness."
I know its basic, but it really touched my heart and got me all choked up.
I love you Bubba.

5 comments:
i've come to a conclusion.....
bray is smarter than i am....
uhhhh...that's sad.
k bye.
wow. brayden is so smart, i love how much he absorbes knowledge. you should be so proud of him mama.
That is so precious!
Wow! I am impressed, he is so smart and you guys are such great parents!
It's so nice knowing they really are listening during scripture time, FHE and primary when it seems like all they're doing is bouncing off the walls (atleast that's what my kids do).
Post a Comment