



{My three brothers: Chase, Zach, & Justin, my Dad, Bray, Maria, Erika, Libby & Britt}

{Maria, Dad, Erika, Zach, Justin, Brayden, Tyson, Brittney, Libby, Stefanie, Joann (great nana) and Kosty}
For my brother & sister's b-days we all gathered at the clubhouse for some swimming and then went to my Dad's for some pizza & cake. It was my attempt at getting pictures of everyone, even people who normally don't get in the picture, for memories sake. Twas a fun day. The end.


6 comments:
Very fun and cute pictures!
You really werent kidding about how LONG Justins hair is getting.. Woah, I think he beats me on longness just not thickness :)
And... How do you write on your pictures, are you using like a photoshop or something because they are really cute with the little captions on them! Let me know, I LIKEY!
Cute blog update, love it!! And I love how Kosty has a little crush, to cute. I also loved seeing the pictures of the family..but please take some scissors to Justin's hair for me I know it's in style but I just don't dig it on such a good looking boy!!
Thanks for the tip for big pics! So fun to see all of your fam! What a fun day!
Seriously you can't beat Tarjet! I'm pretty sure I'm there at least 4 times weekly!!!
chels, did you edit these images on picnik.com?? i'm doing a project on that website for my computer class....it's legit.
Have you been messing around on photoshop without me?? The pics look great, that's the first time I've seen pictures of your dad. So lucky to be close to family!
Post a Comment