Friday, October 30, 2009

fall fun






At the pumpkin patch, there was this gate and a sign that said "FREE PUPPIES"... I am still in shock that Jer didn't decide to take one home. They were the cutest puppies either of us had ever seen, they were a mix of Sharpe, Husky, and Chow...anyway, adorable. I told Jer it was totally up to him as long as he knew that I would have pretty much nothing to do with it (I'm allergic). He passed!? Oh well, we aren't ready for such a commitment. And I'm pretty sure they grow to be pretty big dogs.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

glad you didnt get the dog. i am sure it was the cutest. but you went with the right choice. i am a dog person, and even I cant stand mine right now....plus your allergies. so pro's: they are cute, cons: the list goes on and on. cute puppy though, youre right about that.

Stefanie said...

you shoulda brought home the doggie! or given him to meeeee!!