Jer's parents Fall Festival ward party was last night, on pretty much the coldest night ever! Brayden's costume was very warm, and I was feeling pretty good about Kosty being covered from head to toe in his Spiderman suit. Both of them were surprisingly still freezing, but it was fun anyway.


the pony ride...

the fire truck tour...
the train ride...

snow cones, seriously?!!!! too cold.
Zoe and Mindy


Chili really does warm you up.
And in case it isn't obvious... ;) Brayden decided to be an 'Ice Climber' this year. He made his choice and never wavered no matter how many "Huh's?" he got, and he got a lot. He plays a computer game with these little ice climbing characters, which were his inspiration. His requests were {fairly} simple: A furry hooded coat, and a grappling hook. Mindy happened to have that coat, and it fit. I couldn't believe it when I actually found a plastic grappling hook at Party City. Phew.

7 comments:
you all look so "fall"ish.
it's beautiful.
I haven't checked in - in a while. It was fun to catch up on all that you cute family has been up too. And... you look stunning as always!
what a different costume, i love that he was very sure about his ice climber get up...very cute. looks like you guys had a fun october! now what....still fall decor? or are you ready to get out the christmas stuff?
Oh man, I have been missing out on the good times at the Figgins household, it's about time I got back to blogging. Dang, I really wish we had gone to a pumpkin patch, you got some great fall pictures. I hope you get feeling better!!
Your outfits reallly cute :) the boys look cute in their halloween costumes as well :)
get better chels.
Cute pictures and I love your fall decor!!
Post a Comment