Saturday, October 10, 2009

just because







He's cute.
(these are a few weeks old, before his haircut, but I needed them in here for my book).

6 comments:

Alison said...

That Mario Bros costume is genius. Love the pics!

Brittney said...

he is cute! mario is adorable, is he being that for halloween? also, those glasses on him are so stinkin precious! i love little kids with glasses. and what color is he painting with in the first shot???? not yewo!!has be moved on to a new fav color? its cute that brayden is so well liked by his classmates. what a lucky boy you brought him subway.

foreveryoung said...

I can't keep up with that kid, if he's not naked then he's got a different costume on every day of the week! I think I need to raid your dress up box for Halloween costumes :)

Tawny Antelman said...

haha YES, I defiently cook more than my MARRIED with one kid and one on the way sister ;) BUT, i will say she has been coooking more..so it seems! She made my dinner for me tonight, STUFFED shells and they look good, so ill give her props on that!

Oh shes your friend, she has some YUMMMY looking food on her blog!

Tawny Antelman said...

haha YOUR telling me! I will for the record state I WAS NOT THE PLANNER or INVOVLED in any planning of this party. hahaha. Im sure times have sure changed, or maybe its just THESE girls that like to make sure things are kinky in itself.
My bridal shower i planned for Devon had no kinky stuff at it whatsoever, it was nice and cute, the style you would like. hahaha butttt the girls did a good job planning it minus all there kinky rented junk ha

Jenna Lee said...

I love the picture of him in the glasses, he looks so sweet there, and I am not sure that I love you and my sis talking about my and my mad love for cooking!!