Kosty's first family portrait, awww.

the main Halloween shrine. (it looks much better at night, all lit up). I will never understand "Halloween Haters" which seem to have crossed my path many of times....I LOVE everything about Halloween. But maybe I'm partial to all the good memories since both my babies were born in October.
I found this rug 75% off, making it impossible to leave behind. I was unsure about the green but it stays!
Winter grass, and lots of it. Thanks to the 3 Figgins men for getting it beautiful!

7 comments:
happy indeed. your house and yard look gorgeous. i love the rug!
1st...I LOVEE the rug. Whereeee did you find it 75% off? I have been looking for a big and cute rug but yet a decent affordable price. 75% off sounds affordable to me...haha
Also I loveee ur zebra pillow on ur couch too. I'm likin ur style girl :)
Happy B-day to Brayden!
Yes, I ran in to a Halloween hater at Walmart today. Some dude was freaking out about it. I had to totally ignore him because he was getting on my nerves. I love your decor for Halloween! So fun Chelsea.
Oh also, nope, Trent is not a twin. They are about 2 or 3 years apart but they do look a lot alike. Except Trent is a tad bit bigger, no offense to him. :)
yep, i love love halloween/fall. the candy. the weather. the decor. the smells of cookies baking on a cold, cloudy day. pumpkin carving. hot chocolate. candy corn. pumpkin pie. hocus pocus. scary movies. bray and kosty's bdays. the list goes on...
and did you edit the last photo to make the grass look brilliantly green and lush? or is that really fo real? just wondering.
wow! the grass is so beautiful:) good job figgins men.
your decor is always adorable, you inspire me to get shrine so i can decorate it for every occasion.
i love the rug, good find!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the rug. That is something you can decorate a room around.
Post a Comment