Monday, September 14, 2009

sally.


I bought this doll when I first had Kosty and Brayden requested his own baby to play with. I thought it was so cute that I took him straight to Target and picked out the cheapest baby doll and off we went. Now, Kosty has taken a liking to her and named her "Sally." He goes in spurts, but last week he was feeling particularly paternal I suppose, so he asked me to wrap her in a blanket and then the next day I found him performing a doctors exam on her because she was sick and then he carefully laid her in his bed, covered her with a blanket, turned off the lights and shut the door for her "nap." Then he said, "I wis we had a real baby."

7 comments:

Elliot and Cami said...

You know what that means! Time for another! Kosty is ready :)

Bekah: said...

question is: do you wis you had a real baby?

Jenna Lee said...

oh that is so sweet...tell him he can have Braxton over who is half baby to watch and play with and I will go shopping..ha ha. And the dirty post was cute...boys are dirty that is for sure

Brittney said...

awe!!! breaks ur heart....maybe he can sense how bad his mamma wants one too. so cute how he takes care of sally.

Suni said...

Aww that is so cute!! My girls say the same thing, they talk about it all the time and it kinda breaks my heart!!

foreveryoung said...

Awww, your little fire ball has a sweet and sensitive side. He will definately be a good big brother to the GIRL that you WILL have.

Stefanie said...

CHEL GET ON IT.

:)