Saturday, September 12, 2009

one thing I know for sure












this boy will never be able to say that I was the kind of mom who wouldn't let him get his hands dirty.

11 comments:

Bekah: said...

LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!

Brittney said...

SO CUTE!!! i love all those pictures. i bet you stayed up long hours for that post. lol. what a messy mister. and its funny, for how particular he is about EVERYTHING, i am surprised he isnt a clean freak too. kosty strikes me to be that kind of kid, but these pictures sure prove otherwise!

Elliot and Cami said...

I always thought I would NEVER let my kid's hands be dirty. But I get such a kick out of Cohen playing with the noodles on his highchair tray and such. One thing I love about motherhood is it forces you to "let go"-something that doesn't come easy to me!

Michelle Y. said...

So cute! You've got to love little boys.

Lynsi said...

this post is awesome! You are the cutest mom!

Janet said...

Hey Chel, I'm officialy commenting you on your blog like u said on Jaime's blog. And no, not because you called me Lloyd Christmas, lol. Theres no reason, i just havent. anyway those are some crazy pics of kosty 0.0 good thing u edited them.

-chase the blog stalker (sort of)

Stefanie said...

haha HI CHASE!!! now comment on my blog! (stalker)

p.s.kosty never ceases to amaze me with his peculiar behavior and overexposed, but darling badonkadonk.

Shanen said...

Those are cute pictures, I love it.

foreveryoung said...

Not to mention that boy likes to be naked alot! :)

foreveryoung said...

PS-I've got Rylee M. over here and she keeps wanting to see the naked pics of Kosty, ha! Also, I'm a little concerned about the sanitary issues that come with kneading bread while you're naked...

Heidi said...

Chels, I LOVE this post!