Wednesday, September 16, 2009

embarrassment zone



Brayden
has informed me that there are a few rules when it comes to keeping him embarrassment free recently.

#1. He asked that when I volunteer to be a guest reader in his class, I do not bring Kosty. Because he said, "last time he interrupted the story & then he put his underwear in James desk." Understood. (this was a point in time that kosty was carrying around 5 pairs of underwear everyday just in case).

#2. Do not wear your pajamas when you come to my school. Also understood. But, I said, sweats & a tee are not technically pajamas.

#3. Do not sign the letter that my teacher reads about me when I'm Star Student: Love, Mama & Dada. Last year when you did that, everyone laughed. Just write MOM & DAD.

#4. Please don't yell & cheer for me when you are watching me play soccer.

#5. Please don't call me "Bubba" when other people are riding with us in the car.

I'm sure there will be more....

8 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

ahhahahahahhahahah Brayden cracks me up! "Do not call me bubba when other people are in the car with us" I like the nickname Bubba for him! He cracks me up, your boys are hilarious! Soooooo much personality :)

Tell Bray I said HI!!!

Michelle Y. said...

This is only the beginning....Trevor is starting to get embarassed of me too :(

Brittney said...

so funny chel. i love these rules.

Jenna Lee said...

I loved reading this...that is so funny the things that embarrass kids. I totally can't see "bubba" even caring about any of that but it is so cute...I can't wait tell Kosty gives you his list, there will be at least 100 things on it!!

foreveryoung said...

He seriously put underwear in a kid's desk?? hahaha!

Nichols Family said...

Ha! I bet between the 2 of your kids you're only down to one or two outfits. :)

Swirls of Happy said...

This is hillarious!!! I love it...he is such a cute kid :)

Jaime S. said...

love it