Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Madison ♥



Right when we got home from Newport, one of the first things Kosty wanted to do was make a banner for Madison. Then the next day, I was making necklaces and he asked me to make one for Madison. He even picked out a pink crystal and silver heart charm. He's got good taste--in jewelry and ladies. When I asked them to stand together so I could take a picture, Kosty said, "WAIT. I want to hold somefing." I said ok, go get something then. And he said, "No. Somefing wike a hand...... Her hand."

13 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

That is way too cute! Watch out girls!!

Brittney said...

AWE!!! what a little ladies man, a little jeremy....lol.

Nichols Family said...

I need to hang out with Kosty sometime to see this personality you blog about! I am laughing so hard. I've only ever heard stories and whenever I'm around him I don't see what you see (exept for the time he wouldn't swim at Jamie's)! Cracks me up.

Elliot and Cami said...

That is just too darn cute! I love how sweet little boys can be!

Stefanie said...

OMGOSH YOU GO KOSTY!!!

hahahahaha he is sooooooo a ladies man!!

where do kids learn this stuff?!

it's insane!!!

Brittney said...

cute header~ did you create this on your mac?

Lynsi said...

Such a sweet post... he is too funny! I am loving your header and how did you get your pics so big? love it!

Heidi said...

Ahhh! So cute!

The Neilson Times said...

He is adorable! I love your post about him, always makes me laugh!

Tawny Antelman said...

I agree with your Sister, ADORABLE heading on your blog, I like a lot :)

Kosty is soo hilarious and cute! At least we know he likes SOME girls a lot..just not the hestand girls I guess..

Glazier5 said...

We heart Kosty too! So cute!

Michelle Y. said...

oh my gosh, I am dieing over their cuteness.

foreveryoung said...

The hand comment is HILARIOUS! He is definately a charmer, that cute little Madison is one lucky girl!