Ok, so Spring Break. Yes, that seems so very long ago! We had a grand first week and then as you all know, the second week took a major dive. Following Kosty's pneumonia bout, as a result of the lack of sleep he was getting, he quickly turned into a raging lunatic. I mean it, it was really, really rough. Screamed & threw fits all day and night. Not to mention the hole in the wall, the ripped books, and him trying to throw himself out of my car while driving. And he made this strange face for 5 days straight, one eye closed and lips to the side all scrunched up, just like you would do when you are impersonating a pirate saying, "ARRRR!" Then it turned into just an all over scrunched face & lips. I really didn't know if I was going to make it out of that one alive, or better yet, if he was. Putting him to bed early & letting him take long naps seemed to catch him up. All is normal again, thank the glorious heavens above. I mean Kosty is a big challenge normally, but now I'm thinking this is a piece of cake compared to what was.
We did the Lowe's Build & Grow...aren't the aprons & goggles just adorable?
went to the kid's club at the mall & exchanged our pesky splat-backs!
the same day we were at the mall, happened to be the grand re-opening of the dollar theatre. They gave us free tickets to see Bolt, and free popcorn, drinks, & candy.
oh, and then came that pesky pneumonia thing, I ended up taking him to Urgent Care on Jer's birthday. Luckily Jer's family came to the rescue. They brought pizza & baked a cake just in time for our arrival!
every once in a while, my camera does this really strange thing to Kosty's lips, it looks like he is wearing black lipstick, so strange. Its like when there is a dark background or something.
Like mother, like son. I was reading a magazine on the couch & Kosty ran to get a stack of books and sit with me. Speaking of genetics...BUSTED! check out those spandex! my mom is the queen of spandex around the house. Looks like the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.
the same day we were at the mall, happened to be the grand re-opening of the dollar theatre. They gave us free tickets to see Bolt, and free popcorn, drinks, & candy.

13 comments:
Cute pictures!!! I like the one of Brayden rubbing Kostys ears! haha too cute!
and YES I am a very very big fan of spandex around the house and spandex to bed!! ABSOUTLY LOVE THEM!! So comfortable!! So I am there with you on that one!!!
THE SPANDEX!!!! Omgosh you are CAUGHT!!! i'm calling you Janet from now on.
Looks like you guys had a good time during Spring Break...especially Kosty! poor guy...
Oh and to answer your question... maria wasn't at the studio with me, therefore i didn't have a camera. thus resulting in a VERY LOW quality picture. Blame my lack of megapixels! geeeeezzzz
anyway, that monkey belonged to a client who was singing. She's also a playboy model.
So the black lips thing is totally weird! Just Kosty? Cute pics! I wouldn't think spandex would be comfortable. maybe i should try it...
i love the spandex....i wore some under a maternity shirt, and TOTALLY felt like mom. as far as the lip thing goes, WEIRD!!!!! looks like an eventful spring break. i wish i couldve gone with you to see bolt! let me know the next time you go to the dollar movies! i will totally bring libby there. i signed up to go to the lowes workshop but couldnt make it. i will go sometime though, hopefully they will post the next one, i think its april 11th, but thats not a good day for anyone, so next workshop for sure!
You know what is funny? Even, I remember your Mom wearing Spandex. I think its fabulous. They are so comfortable!! I am enjoying your new Particular blog too.
since everyone is commenting on the spandex..I should too right. I so remember you mom always wearing the spandex with the collar shirt always around the house...you are turning into your mother....cute pictures!!
Chels, you are just missing the chambray button up
I've included a link for your viewing pleasure
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=97364&CategoryID=2910&PartnerID=SHP&cm_mmc=PMD-_-Froogle-_-Product_Terms-_-Lauren_Jeans_Co._Women's_Woven_Chambray_Shirt&utm_source=GoogleProduct&utm_medium=organic
come on, buy it, you'd look HOT Janet!
check out monkey business on my bloggy! i posted more and MUCH BETTER pics!!
Poor little Kosty...and poor you! I'm so glad that all is better now!
Plus, it sure looks like you had fun during spring break! and I super love the spandex. I too am guilty of sportin the spandex around the house!
I love his black lips. and I think you look sexy in your spandex!!!!!!!! YEAH ON A FINISHED BLURP BOOK!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Oh man, life went on without me! The only thing I like about my kids being sick is that they are so lethargic and just lay on the couch and snuggle all day, so you definately got the shaft with not only a sick kid, but a very grouchy one! He must be doing much better now, considering he let you get away with the "bike" shirt. Isn't that the mother of all hated shirts?? Let's hit up the dollar theater soon, I've missed those sticky floors and lice infested chairs.
PS-was she ever able to email the pictures to you or do you still want to come over for a scanning party? Between sick kids and naptimes I'll be stuck at home for the next month, so anytime works for me.
hahaha... well Matt reminds me of JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and it seems to me like he REALLY trys to be like JT now.. hes alright hes not bad but hes not my fav! Kris Allen is a cutie and I do like his voice I will give you that actually... but I was still a fan of Megan she had a unique voice that wasnt like any of the others and not like everyother typical voice.. I guess me and jer are alike because she is a SEXY momma and her Tats are awesomeeeee!!!! haha Ill have to talk to jer about this one and maybe that is why you dont like her... hahaha just kidding :)
Post a Comment