Sunday, March 8, 2009
he did it!!
Kosty finally pooped on the potty! After hmmm, about 3 weeks of avoiding it at all costs. I am so happy! No more trying to save underwear, or stressing about throwing them away! Of course he did it his own way, we were all out front when he did it, he didn't tell anyone, and he even had about 300 wipes all over the ground because he wanted to do it all himself! We made good on our promise and took him to Target to pick out "whatever he wanted"...which was a Batman Imaginex house. It's huge, like a new piece of furniture. Oh well, he did it! I'll post the picture later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yayyyy kOSTY!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see this present he picked out.. I would have done the same thing, the BIGGEST thing if I got a FREE present! haha
hoooray for kosty!!!!!! cant wait to see how big this piece of furniture is...but good for him. keep up the good work buddy! xo
Post a Comment