Monday, March 16, 2009

mr. pnemonia

How would you like to be Kosty's doctor?
...or to see this face in a dark alleyway?

*Oh, man, I was cracking up. Sorry buddy.

15 comments:

Brittney said...

sorry kosty, i hope you feel better soon!! what a sad face.

Swirls of Happy said...

How sad!!! First the throwing up last week, now this! Poor little guy, can't be fun ;( That is such a sad little face....sweet Kosty.

Tawny Antelman said...

awww!! I would be nervous if i saw that face in a dark alleyway, im nto gonna lie!!! hahaha
Poor Kosty!!!

Nichols Family said...

Poor buddy. Get well soon! Oh, also, I was reading all of the funny things your kids say on the side column of your blog and I was cracking up! You're boys are hilarious.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Seeeriously? Pnemonia?? Son of a...
DANGIT! Hey- bring that face over here soon and let's swim and beautify our tan.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Well wait a minute...get that face better and THEN bring him over. heehee
xoxo!!

Bekah: said...

oh poor kosty. although i am with you that his face is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

poor little kosty!



(i laughed for like 2 mintues straight when i saw that picture though.)

Stefanie said...

hahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahhaahhahhhahahahahah lolololololololololololo

Stefanie said...

......!!!!!!!!!!



el oh el.

Jenna Lee said...

oh man that is quite the look.... but from what you told me he did yesterday... I am scared of him!!!

Chelsea said...

why did no one tell me I spelled pneumonia wrong? even spell check didn't!

Mindy said...

Aww, he's still the cutest, even with that face!

Stefanie said...

NEW POST NEW POST!!!
on my blog.
check it.
you'll likey.

foreveryoung said...

Yes, who do I feel more sorry for, Kosty or the doctor (or you)? So much attitude packed into such a tiny body :) Glad he's feeling better!