With the encouragement of my big sis, I'm starting a separate blog. One for my favorite tried and true things that are affordable! I LOVE reading blogs like this, and I love getting recommendations from other people, so I figured why not? I am crazy particular, and crazy thrifty too, so I will put whatever I feel like on there that is fabulous, thrifty, and approved by MOA! Any category. And if you like it, add it to your links!

11 comments:
Yea! I am excited you are doing this! I love reading blogs and finding out new info on products and things to do!
you are a deal FINDER, and i am glad you will be sharing with the rest of us!! also, add things to do with your kiddos too, as well as bargains, or whatever you wish?! happy blogging!! cant wait to see whats in store!
i'll be reading
This might be the only fashion finds blog I will be looking at...no joke. Can't wait to check it out.
And I'M DYING ABOUT MY GLASSES!!! YEAH RIGHT DO I RUN IN THOSE THINGS!!! Right when I got home, Brett stole my visor...so the shades, as usual, went on. And you better believe I'm wearing and tearing those shades still...I can't part from them. Maybe you can put them on your new blog?? Maybe?
love it chels~
cute idea....glad you are putting all of your good finds in one spot so I can just check it instead of calling you a million times when I'm out shopping!!
to jenna.
I know we haven't seen each other in years and years but I'd love to see your blog. May I be so presumptious?
from bekah.
Great idea! Maybe just maybe I might start skipping the hair washing now with your little recommendation. Did I tell you I didn't shower at all during my cleaning day yesterday? I think it was my first time ever, it was a huge accomplishment (I cheated and showered at 5:00 the last time)
Well this will be fun to look at. Thanks for sharing. I like to be thrifty too.
As for quad batteries... although we bought the quads at walmart, they don't sell the replacement batteries. We took the old batteries to batteries plus where they found the match. We paid $50 smackaroos EACH. Way overpriced IMO... that's why it took us so long to replace them. I think they can last awhile as long as you don't leave them plugged in to charge. Kind of lame that you have to take such good care of batteries. It's hard enough to take good care of the important things, like your kids. Sigh.
How fun! I will for sure be checking in!
I need to invent brown dry shampoo for cheaper than B&B. Thanks for sharing your new blog...I'll stay tuned.
Post a Comment