Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm refusing to blog until I finish my 08 blurb book. Dangit. I am almost done! I want to blog Spring Break. Self Discipline Chelsea!

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

not that anyone really cares that much, its just a little odd for me to take a long hiatus from my Blogger! Its killing me, really.

Bekah: said...

I care! And I am really impressed, I could never posses that much self discipline. Good for you!

Nichols Family said...

I tried to make a blog book and for some reason Blurb is telling me my blog is not in the correct format to make one??? What?

Good for you.

Brittney said...

chel.
i need to know how to end my blurb book because i wanna start new in 08 and close 07, but its all together in the program. how can i end the book and send it for publishing? hey, at least i finished 07! ugh!! i need to finish 08 now!

Angie Whitman said...

When you are done with that could you show some more self-discipline and come help me with mine. Ever since my computer crashed and I was through October of the first year...I never went back! Now I have almost 2 years worth! AHHHHHH!!! Your smart to keep up with it!

Anonymous said...

I need to start a blurb book. Auhhh, one more thing to do.

Glazier5 said...

Let's talk about a LONG hiatus...I'm thinking about coming back! But you HAVE to come back! :-)

foreveryoung said...

Forget that I told you to scan all those pictures in, I need to see what my better half was up to while I was gone!

Janet said...

Chel, your blog is lovely, whether it is up to date or not! I love the way you see your kids, you adore them in all of their facets, the good and the challenging . . . Bubba is the cutest with his big blue eyes and Kostie is huggable even when he gives the Look of Death . . .

Anonymous said...

I want soo badly to do a blog book!!! YOu inspire me!