Tuesday, March 10, 2009

big boy bed

This post is about a month or two late, but anyway, we finally transitioned our big boy into a big boy bed! Or should I say "I" did it, its amazing how much you learn to do when your husband works 15 hour days. I have become quite impressed with my handyman skills. Transitioning the crib into toddler bed mode wasn't as easy as I thought, but I sure surprised my husband when he got home. Kosty stuck with me the whole time and loved sticking his play tools in every nook and cranny. After about 3 rough nights of him getting out, he finally settled into his new bed.

and here's how cute he looks sleeping in it...

5 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

So cute... but what happened to the bunk beds??? He just wouldn't have it huh?

Bekah: said...

he is getting SOOOO big!

Elliot and Cami said...

So many milestones! I love little kid pajamas all tight at the ankles. He's a cutie alright.

Tawny Antelman said...

Yah I agree with Jenna.. I thought they were in bunk beds???

Brittney said...

lol, i am glad he is sticking with it. libby sure did not do well with that toddler size bed....but i am impressed with your handyman skills as well! i bet he loves the fact he doesnt have to climb in and out now. what a sweet sleeper.