Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No two alike.

Brayden and Kosty's differences are astounding to me. I can't imagine not having more than one, just to witness how different they can be. It's truly amazing to experience!

Kosty / Brayden


pale skin/ tans easily
blondie/ brunette
fine thin hair with some curl/ thick straight hair
hazel eyes/ blue eyes
movie fanatic/ video game fanatic
fearless/ cautious
french fries/ fruit cup
chicken nuggets/ hamburger
McDonald's/ Subway
born 2 weeks early/ born 3 days late
"difficult" baby/ dream baby
Daddy's boy/ Mama's boy
Can't live without his nap/ what is a nap?
very feisty/ very sweet
tantrums/ NOT
most determined kid I know/ more easily discouraged
rebel without a cause/ strives to be obedient
King of forgiveness/ slower to forgive
Mr. SHY/ Mr. SOCIAL
Plays independently/ wants to be constantly entertained
wants to play in the bath for hours/ wants a quick shower
thrives on routine/goes with the flow

Equally Adorable.

Equally Irreplaceable.

Equally Loveable.

{still can't believe we created two polar opposites}


16 comments:

Bekah: said...

loved this post! i'm already noticing big differences in Aevyn. It is so fun!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay cutest post in America. I've wanted to do a compare post exactly like that forever. I honestly can say that Brayden is almost 100% Brody and Kosty is almost 100% Rigde. I'M IN AWE JUST LIKE YOU ARE OVER THE DIFFERENCES!!!! Your boys are such studs- I can only imagine how much fun you have with them!!
ps...few more days and I think i'm ready for the big announcement to go public. stay tuned. SCARY!!!

Brittney said...

CUTE POST! I love the opposites. they are! how crazy is that?! i cant even imagine throwing in #3 when the time comes, whats that one gonna be like??

foreveryoung said...

Love it! One thing they do have in common is that they are both definately cute! Doesn't it just make you wonder about the next one...

Angie Whitman said...

What a cute post! I need to do one like this...mine would include: vegetarian/high protein diet(Kenzie/Maddie). How fun to have two beautiful children. You have the dark and handsome and the blonde skater:)

Melissa Stadler said...

So cute! Both ridiculously handsome.

Love the spanking post. I have thought about that a million times since becoming a Mom. I think that my kids are relieved that they were born during this time when people can reports to CPS if you pat your child. The dreaded belt is out of the picture these days!
I have wondered too why there is such a disrespect for authority and "elders." I wonder too if it could be related. We will all figure it out one day, right?

Tawny Antelman said...

haha those really do fit each kid perfectly!!!
Both equally HANDSOME as can be!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

alright...it's officially official. do you think i told too soon? yikes.

Shanen said...

Chelsea that is a sweet, sweet post. It is amazing how your own flesh and blood can be soo different. Yet, the unconditional love for them both is unmatched.

Suni said...

I know...its crazy how different they can be especially when it comes to their personalities. You got some cute boys!! Oh by the way I love my necklace!!

Jenna Lee said...

cute post, they really are both so different in looks and personality but both so darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

That was so fun to read - it did make me think of my own kids personalities. Thank goodness Heavenly Father sends them all so different - especially when he sends me 6 girls. I love their differences and your boys ARE both equally adorable:-)

Nichols Family said...

That's so great! Isn't it amazing? They're adorable. Speaking of...we want to invite them over to play soon! My boys are both totally different but both super social and equally mischevious.

Glazier5 said...

Loved this post...it still baffles me that two polar opposites can be produced and yet we love them all the same!

Anonymous said...

amazing! I do love how different they look. they are both so adorable!

Michelle Y. said...

Cute post, I feel the same way about my 2 boys, they are total opposite.