Tuesday, August 26, 2008

{happy}

At dinner, Kosty tried to touch a hot pan. Brayden told him, "No~ Kosty don't touch that, it's hot!!" I thanked him for protecting his brother and told him it was nice.

Then Kosty replied, "Yeah Bubba, an that make Jesus happy."

another conversation I have to jot down... Brayden knows that eventually we are going to get bunk beds for him and Kosty to share a room. He is really counting down the days, and he asked me where we were going to get the beds..."How about Oasis Bedrooms?"


Me:
laughing, "why Oasis?"

Brayden: "Oh, I mean More Furniture for Less. It costs NO money till 2012, and it's only 2008!!"

20 comments:

Suni said...

Oh the first one was so sweet and the second one was so funny! Brayden must have a great memory!!

Brittney said...

awe, that does make jesus happy! what cute boys!! and thats great you are getting brayden ready for the idea of sharing a room:) and bunk beds... oooh la la. what lucky little men. that is SOOOOOO Funny he remembered no money till 2012 and its only 2008! what a smart boy:)~ cant wait to start jotting down my conversations with Libby... they are priceless!

Jenna Lee said...

How is Brayden so smart... I am laughing that he can remember things so well, I would never be able to remember that, how is his brain already smarter than mine?? And I love that Kosty is starting to say such cute things and he is growing up!! If you need to store Braydens old bed in Braxtons new room just let me know!! :)

Pam Jorgensen said...

I have to tell ya...sometimes those commercials get me too! You have 2 very cute boys!!

Anonymous said...

hey chels- could you send me another invite to your blog to kdenhalter@gmail.com? my addresses are all over the place and i can never remember which one goes where! thanks!


adorable conversations, i hope my kids are as cute as yours.

Tawny Antelman said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Your blog just made me laugh out loud at work!!!
Brayden is seriously so dang funny!!! :) I agree with Jenna how did he get so smart and how does he memeber those commercials, i dont even listen to them ONE, and TWO i would never remember you dont pay money till 2012!! I LOVE IT!! hahahha!

Kosty is so cute too! That was really cute what he said! He is growing up soo fast!

ps.. me and devon always wanted to share a bunk bed.. i would be super excited if i was him too.. and that must mean... your ego is gonna get PREGOO sometime very very soon if hes counting down the days and you are already getting ready to make them share a room.. i caught on to what your getting at girl!! haha

Becky said...

ahhh! hahahah!i am laughing so hard at brayden! he is a freaking HOOT! :) too funny!

i love that silver necklace on the side of your blog. lucy had hers on the other day and mylie loved it! hmm...tempting! :)

Chelsea said...

very funny Tawny....I think I'll be the one to make that announcement IF the time comes ;) Nice try!

Michelle Y. said...

that is so funny! Trevor has said to me, "Mom do you want the Buxton purse organizer for your birthday?" It's this ugly purse on TV that he just assumed I would want.
Yeah, I agree with your friend Tawny...making plans for a reason???

Swirls of Happy said...

HAHA!!! That is so funny...kids pick up on everything!!! Cute, cute, cute :)

Shanen said...

You are seriously doing something so right with your boys. Brayden is just so super sweet. What a great big brother he is.

foreveryoung said...

That kid is a walking informercial, what a crack up! I still want to hear his spill about that wallet thingy that you were telling me about. And sweet Kosty, how can you think he's naughty when he comes up with comments like that?!

Nichols Family said...

Wow, that's so funny...Oasis furnituring for less, no money down, ha! Does he have a photographic memory?

Oh, he's such a good brother!

jackie said...

how funny! it is crazy what kids pick up from tv and a bit scary :) he is so cute...

Janet said...

Brayden cracks me up, how cute is that to remember what the deals are on tv! I see Kostie is slowly moving away from the Power of Harry Potta! Chel, will you post a picture of the manly dog tag necklace so I can see it? Thanks and love, Mom

Anonymous said...

uh oh Loosee - looks like Ive got some splainen to do. I know, your too young to know that saying - but ya, sorry I made you sign up for the "most amazing sheet cake" as my daughter said and then I didnt show up - my celery did though. I AM a looser - and this I admit freely. I know you had fun anyway, so really you should be grateful I made you sign up and commit. PS - I am emailing you my sisters email - her blog is fun too, you should go on - she's just a touch older than you and almost as cool as you:-)

Anonymous said...

Just checked my sisters blog and she already has you featured as her latest post :)

marcee said...

Chelsea! Are you kidding? How in the world did he even remember that from a commercial??? Most kids wouldn't even be listening to a commercial, understand it, and much less remember it! Too cute. Thanks for the invite...

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I love it! Both of them say THE funniest things!

Angie Whitman said...

I can actually see Brayden being in a commercial like that. Its a good thing you went private or you might have the Room Store calling you. Oasis gotta love the free advertising!