Saturday, August 9, 2008

another reason we keep him around


His squishy face happy dance!

12 comments:

Brittney said...

that is the cutest squishy face happy dance i have EVER seen.... lol! where are you? way to dance kosty....your awesome.

Swirls of Happy said...

I LOVE him!!!!! He is the sweetest little man around :)

Elliot and Cami said...

haha super cute!

foreveryoung said...

I just want to pinch his little cheeks, he's too cute for his own good! You should have submitted this to that Snuggle happy dance contest thing they had going on during SYTYCD.

MommyRohner said...

He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

i love him. he is so adorable.

Brooklyn said...

Oh my!!!!!!!!! THE BEST EVER!!!!!

Nichols Family said...

He's even cuter than Joshua...he should have tried out!

Jenna Lee said...

so cute, I just wish he would have done it for all of us to see!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! He is so cute and that is the cutest little dance!

Anonymous said...

elementery school... i am working half with pre-school and half with kindergarden. do you think i will like it?





and the video is still cracking me up.

J said...

Hahaha, makes my day. Thanks for sharing. He is too cute.