Thursday, March 27, 2008

Raw

Kosty loves to eat uncooked things, such as: uncooked tortillas, uncooked bricks of ramen noodles, frozen pancakes, and (pre-cooked) frozen chicken nuggets.


Child, I may never understand you...but I love you still.

27 comments:

Brittney said...

PLEK::::::::::::Ucky Kosty!

Sheba Price said...

I say, whatever works! :)

Brooklyn said...

What I'm more concerned about is the crumbs that will produce in your bed! Kosty cracks me up. I actually used to eat uncooked macaroni noodles. Kids are always doing random things :)

Becky said...

hey! that is SO one of my favorite things too! we use to sneak them so my mom wouldnt see and we would sprinkle the seasoning on top and eat it raw! yummy!

Anonymous said...

What about sushi? It doesn't get more RAW than that. That's really funny and definitely something to keep remembrance of.
I love all of the IDOL songs you have going on in your play list. Who are you favorites right now?

Shanen said...

oh my Gosh...Kobi eats those raw also. That or just plain uncooked noodles. What ever she finds in the pantry first. Soo funny.

Brittney said...

um... i must say i am HIGHLY offended. no comment? nothing? nadda? well, i expect that from others, but my own sister?? well, i never!!!!!!!!!

Suni said...

That is funny...I just can't believe he will eat frozen chicken nuggets!!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Look at that face!!! What a cutie pie :)

Angie Whitman said...

Gross!! Just had to say that I loved your orange dress at church yesterday! It was so cute. Where did you get it, if you don't mind sharing!:)

Chelsea said...

Oh, thanks Angie~ I actually bought it at Forever 21 last year, and it was like $14, a steal :)

Lynsi said...

That is hilarious, especially the chicken nuggets, I can understand the uncooked tortillas, but frozen chicken nuggets! What a cutie!

Tawny Antelman said...

So you decided to decorate my MOMS and now my SISTERS blog.. hmmm i think im going to cancell my blog and your going to have to talk me back into getting one and im only going to do it if you DECORATE mine all cute. gee i should know how to do that stuff but i dont, im a computer nerd, not with blogging thing.
TIME FOR ME TO LOOK PRETTY TOO!!!! mines just plain and ugly and the stupid colors they give u to use! hahaha

Tawny Antelman said...

ps... if you find any CUTE peace sign backgrounds or zebra backgrounds that are cute, IM IN and you know you will make my day!! haha

Chelsea said...

Tawny, give me your user name & password & I'll hook you up fo sho!

I don't know of any peace sign or zebra though, I'm not that cool. & I don't know how to design them, I just find the premade templates at matiekay.blogspot.com!

go to that site & pick one & let me know, but if I can do it girl, I know you can! I'm so retarded, its a fact.

Brittney said...

excuse me, so you think you can just post nonsense on my blog and make up for your lack of comment?? well, i have news for you sista!

Brittney said...

two

Brittney said...

can

Brittney said...

play

Brittney said...

at

Brittney said...

THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha. that is gross.
how funny that he likes that!

Stefanie said...

now i know for a fact that me and kosty are related! we both love raw things! my fixation is raw cookie dough and brownie batter..mmMMM! i swear i'm gonna get salmonila poisoning someday due to massive consumption of raw eggs. eh. oh wells. love you kosty, even tho you despise me. good day mate

Tawny Antelman said...

Chelsea i would like the SPRING stripes and dots 2!!! Thank you!!

Whats ur email address and i will email you my information, i dont really wanna put it on here for EVERYONE to know haha!

THANK YOU!!! :) im excited to be made over! haha

Melissa Stadler said...

Oh...I hear you my friend. I told Dean that he couldn't buy any more Top Ramen at the store because I would find it ALL over the house. My kids would eat it constantly RAW! So my kids are crazy too Chels. :)

Tawny Antelman said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

foreveryoung said...

Don't forget the bacon--I was a little nervous when I saw him eat bacon out of the fridge, until I realized it was the pre-cooked kind! The kid won't eat sandwiches, but yet frozen chicken nuggets are a delicacy--go figure! Oh well, atleast he's eating something!