Thursday, March 20, 2008

who knew?

A 2 year old can easily set the table...



..and a 5 year old can mop & vaccuum!



Where have these kids been all my life?!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but I'd love it if you could send them on over to my house when they're done. They look like hard working little men.

Brittney said...

Hey hey hey! you are a lucky lady! what great helpers:) good time to set those chores in before they think you are the mama that does everything! hows kostys pnemonia?

Brooklyn said...

Koston has Pnemonia?! Do you need my breathing machine? I called you on Tuesday. So sorry. Yikes! These pics are hilarious. They like helping though! Jer and Ky love when I let them wash windows and unload the dishwasher and stuff.

Tawny Antelman said...

can I hire them to come clean my house?
haha

Swirls of Happy said...

This is hillarious...now you can start watching Oprah and letting them clean!

foreveryoung said...

Come on, fess up, what was the bribe?? Totally kidding, it's funny how they actually enjoy helping out at this age. I just have a hard time because it never turns out how I want it (due to my slight OCD :), but I know when they can do it right they won't want to help anymore so I should just put them to work and take advantage!

Anonymous said...

send them to my house, I think my kids are sick of the daily cleaning ritual I put them through and they have all thrown in the towel. I probably should take pictures of my kids working too, just to remind me that they have done it some time in their lives.

Anonymous said...

K- first of all, I am still laughing at the Harry Potter pictures! They have to bne the cutest things I have ever seen! he is ADORABLE in them!
Second of all, your boys rock!

Alisa Larson said...

Way to go! I need to put my kids to work! Annalise is supposed to brush the dog everyday.....yeah that lasted about 2 days! :-)