Friday, March 14, 2008

"STUPTIFY!"


Kosty's favorite thing to do nowadays is pretend that he now IS Harry Potter & use our household lighter as his "wand". (You heard me, lighter...but he can't turn it on). He runs around the house yelling, "STUPTIFY!" and you better be falling down quick. The second you start getting up, he casts another spell. I'm so glad he likes to play with Daddy more than me. It sure gets tiring falling to the floor every 2 seconds! He also says Expelliendo! & Expector Petrolam! but his favorite spell of all is definitely StUpTiFy!

The lighter actually broke recently, so he has since taken to this somewhat (safer?) choice, and it is a little more "wand" looking. Of course I had to snap a picture of him taking a nap with it, because LOOK! its in perfect position. He's always ready to "STUPTIFY" you, even in his sleep!


He also gets real joy from pointing his Incredibles Blaster in my face, & says "Soot Mama!" He really truly loves "sooting" me. Whats even better is that if I dare try to "parent" him & he doesn't like it, he'll say, "I soot Mama" and scamper off to go find the blaster, (or the wand to "Stuptify" me). YOWSA! Can't a girl feel safe in her own home?!

But what I do LOVE is eating dinner with this kid. With every bite, he says "Mmm.. mmm.. mm." Or "Yum-my!" and my favorite..."Deee-lis-is!" But the best one was last night, when he said, "I yuv dat, Mama!" He's so rough & rugged but at the same time SO SO charming. He is so complimentary about meals & so gracious too! Who knew? :) He always makes up for it in the end. I enjoy him ridiculously much, sometimes I wish he could be two forever! I've said it before, but TWO is my favorite age!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

too cute. I love the lighter wand! Oh, and two is only your fav. because you don't have a GIRL!!!! I'm HATING THE TWO's with LEXI..... HELP!!!!!!

Brittney said...

how cute. i love the way you describe the way he talks... "soot" HA! too funny.
cute story.

Alisa Larson said...

Those are darling pictures! What a character. I have a love/hate with age two, but right now I'm really enjoying the Pre-two stage with Ava. I alwasy laugh at the funny things your boys do....they are definatly different than girls!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that he loves food sooooo much! Even more so . . . he REALLY appreciates it.
Those glasses on his little face are adorable.