

Today Jer flew home from Cali from a short work trip, and the first thing he showed me was the Skymall catalog, where he found a whole page dedicated to Harry Potter collectibles...but more importantly, a real WAND. "We just have to get it for him," he pleaded. "Its $40!" I said. A few minutes later, there they were, Kosty on his lap, eyes glued on the page, grin ear to ear. "Wook Mama! a wand!" Jer had one hand on the computer, and one on the phone tracking down Party City to see if they carried the wand. The news was good, so like 2 excited children, off they went to pick up the wand & they found Harry's glasses too.... for only $10. He emailed me the picture from his phone just now & I can hardly stand how cute he looks!!

& then I had to add this one after his bath. Doesn't he look studious?

15 comments:
These pictures are beautiful. He looks so handsome. What a cute guy. I think it is so funny that he just loves Harry Potter that much. I love those pictures.
Ok, I am dying right now!!! He is the cutest thing ever in those glasses! Jason told me Jeremy saw that on the plane...how fun!!!! What a good dad he is to take him to get his special wand, too cute :)
That is the cutest thing in the world. He is the first 2 year old I know that loves Harry Potter!
I have NEVER seen such a cute POTTA before in my LIFE! studious... lol, good word. he looks definatley well defined, intellectual, and scholarly! what a good day for Daty!
That is so funny he loves Harry Potter so much. Cute glasses. Does Jeremy like Harry Potter too? Lucky party city had them. Cute pics :)
What cute cute pictures of him! I can't believe how obsessed he is with Harry Potter, does Brayden like it too? We must be missing out over here...we have never seen the movie or read the books!
oh my! i am cracking up! this is hilarious. these pictures are sooo adorable. the cutest i have ever seen!!! oh he just melts me!
AWESOME! That's the BEST! Ty loved Harry Potter at that age also...but we didn't have the sweet glasses!
By the way, Tyler had so much fun having Brayden over the other day...we'll have to have him over again sometime. Too bad they have opposite school schedules!
Ahhhh, a little Harry Potter in training. I think that's so cute that Jeremy was as excited about the wand as Kosty. Sounds like he's a kid at heart. Cute, cute pic's!
No freaking way, that is hilarious!! I'm dying just with the pictures, I can't wait to see them in person. I don't know any other 2 year old that already knows their calling in life...I am going to miss the lighter wand at church, though :) I hope he's still on the mend and that you guys all get some much needed sleep tonight!
All I can say is...those are the cutest pictures!!!! What a ham!
haha he looks adorable in his glasses! the bed one is my favorite he really looks like a little school boy. ha hes going to be a chick magnet when he grows up like his older brother! haha
So Cute! He should definatley be the next HP!
I love these pictures of him in the glasses. What a cute little boy you have there Chelsea.
Post a Comment