

this my friends, is a
boy. I know you all know this~ but come on, the general public obviously has little to NO faith in me at all. They actually think that I would dress my so called "daughter" in skate tees & jeans everyday? Blues, browns, whites, blacks, greens & jeans...you get the picture. That is all HE wears. What kind of mother would I be to dress a sweet little girl like a
transgender? that's borderline abuse. Everywhere we go, every day, all day, any place at all, my innocent little BOY gets called a {she, her, daughter, girl, sister, pretty, etc}...poor kid! I know he doesn't notice it...YET! 99.9 % of the time I do not correct them unless its more than 3 times in one minute. And of course I am NOT cutting his hair off. It just wouldn't look like Kosty any other way. So forget it folks! I guess the next option would be getting BOY tattooed across his forehead. Hmmm, maybe...



Well, anyways, he is sure is ALL BOY for always getting called a girl. He loves to wrestle & play any sport at all, he loves to play with ninja turtles, tech decks, motorcycles, cars, he loves to "fight!" & he is always making the cutest sound effects, I love that! He loves riding his bike, scooter, skateboard & quad. Sometimes when he rides his quad he stands up, yes he is a daredevil. Either that or he lays all the way back like he's just too cool to sit up straight. He cracks us up!
okay, maybe he does look like Madison's twin...but he likes her, & that's a good sign!!
and okay, okay...maybe I get it. Looking at this picture I can maybe see the resemblance! So, I guess I won't hold it against 'em...for now.
18 comments:
haha hes so cute in all the picturs and yes i agree if you cut kostys hair off that wouldnt be the same kosty, dont cut the hair!!!
really? no way. he is all boy. adorable and angelic looking but definitely not feminine! some people....
and i agree DON'T cut his hair it is adorable!!!
how DARE they call him girl! DOES NO ONE PAY ANY ATTENTION??
You never assume a kid is a boy or girl, EVER! look at their clothes, look at their shoes, give em a once over... can you believe people have called libby BOY BEFORE?? with diamond earrings, and a bracelet even! MORANS I TELL YOU~ Kosty is all boy, and we love his beautiful hair, dont cut it, your right, it wouldnt be kosty! he is the boyest boy i have EVER seen by far. we love it. wonder why you didnt do this with brays hair? it wasnt as white and fine as kostys though.
I would NEVER EVER see girl! Love all those pics! Is that quad battery operated?! Looks fun!
ps sorry our kids hung up on us! Call you later!
Its just cause he's so beautiful. I've got some of the same comments about Jax. He does look an awful lot like my Maddie. We were on this tour in Boston in October and the tour guide kept saying "she". I finally corrected her and then she just kept on doing it! My niece thought it was so funny (me..it started to bug!) I've had the thought to put a bow on his head to see if he really does look like my girls did as babies...but I'ld need to locate a bow first:)
Yes, he is all boy and he is a beautiful boy. Don't cut his hair, I love it!
Don't cut his hair. He is an adorable little boy. Who cares what strangers think... the rest of us know he's a boy. I wish Grady had such great hair.
Sometimes I think people do that on purpose because they know your little BOY is way cuter than their little boy. Trying to make you feel dumb about his long hair...So cute!
So BOY! Yeah, some people!!!
I remember I used to get comments about Tayler when she was a baby, even with bows in her hair and wearing pink people would call her a boy! I mean just because she was bald till she was almost two, what can you do??? I'm loving Kosty's hair!!!
Oh, Tell Jenna I said Happy Birthday!!!
Oh No, do not cut that hair off! He looks adorable and all BOY, promise. And he looks so darn cute on his skate board. Who cares what other people think...it's just cuz he just has that awesome perfectly blonde hair that every mother wishes her kid had. They're jealous ;). Still, want to trade 3 year olds?
her kids are adorable too!!
Whats cuter than lil cowboys and cowgirls? ha
Ok he is like the cutest boy ever! I actually showed your blog to my husband because is hair is so cute.... he loved it! Really, its the cutest thing ever!
Well, he is the cutest BOY I have ever seen, who are these people and why can't they see that he looks 100% like a sweet little boy???!!!! Seriously, what cute pictures, I want to squeeze him!!!! Oh, P.S. don't watch lOST yet, def. rent the other seasons first, it will ruin it and it is so good you don't want to miss a thing, I promise!
Not that I'm encouraging all those people to blind to see he clearly is a handsome boy, but have you ever dressed him as a girl and done his hair pretty? Admit it, you totally have! I confess, I've dressed Tuck up...Chris didn't appreciate it very much!
This is so funny! I totally hear you on that one. Everyone calls kale a girl and I hate it! What are they thinking! Plus, Kosty does NOT look like a girl! He is such a cute little guy! And I agree, they just would not be the same with out their hair. I don't know how I will ever cut Kale's hair. That will be a hard day:)
Love this post!
I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that people think he looks like a girl but he acts like a boy, or my kid who looks like a boy but has no issues playing Barbies, baby dolls and wearing nail polish...hmmmm. And that picture of Madison is hilarious, she looks just like Koston did when you put that clip in his hair (oops, sorry I just told on you :)
Post a Comment