So I was looking at a magazine at Jer's parents house, & it says, "78% of men think that an ice cream sundae is the hottest thing a girl can order on a date." Huh? Exactly what I was thinking. What a useless, random, weird, inaccurate fact. I mean who ever would compile such an odd survey... who really cares... what men are thinking about this... & most of them came up with the same answer!? Disbelief and confusion, I tell ya. I decide to throw this at Jer just so I can confirm the oddity I am experiencing. I say, "Jer, what's the hottest thing a girl can order on a date?" He says, "Huh? like, spicy?" I love the innocence... but, no. His MOM chimes in, "no, like a turn on!!" Eeeeek!!!!! Coming from my Mother in law. He says, "Hmmm. Maybe a Sundae? yeah, an Ice Cream Sundae."Maybe you had to be there, but his mom, sister & I were laughing uncontrollably. Now you know what to order on your next date night, ladies. Woo-ee!

16 comments:
That is too funny. Yeah, you definetely don't want to hear that word from your mother in law. Now I will know what to order next time we go out. Thanks :)
This is very odd...
ha
How funny, and Random! Cute post of Jenna. Did you all do your dinner thing?! Friends are the best! Cute pics of you both. Happy Birthday Jenna!!!
Whoa, awesome. Too bad I didn't know about this when I was single...on a date I probably ordered something super NOT sexy like...um...mozarella sticks or spicy curly fries.
Does it have anything to do with the cherry? I remember multiple guys saying they could tie the stem in a knot with their tongue...yikes. Have you ever heard of that pick up line??:)
hmmmm veddy veddy intadestingk.
i wouldve never thought it! i wonder if that only works when you are dating and not married... cuz we all know about turn ons in the married life... HUH?
Weird . . . so weird. When Dustin gets home, I am going to have to quiz him on that one!
This is hillarious! Even better...make the sundae at home (hehe)! JK. ANyway, Jeremy cracks me up, too funny :) Happy Birthday Jenna!!!
So, I asked Bo this question last night and he said Fried Ice cream! Wonder why he thought that, too funny.
What a crack up...I'll have to remember that!
I asked Bishop what his would be and he said......ah, just kidding, but maybe that explains why I even got a date. Hot fudge sundaes, light on the icecream, is one of my favorites.
so here is my theory, that is just the first dessert that comes to their minds....??!!?
and just to test it out i asked michael. sadly, he did not agree.
Ok..that is so random! Who thinks of these things and then prints them in magazines. That is so hillarious! Maybe it has to do with watching the girls lips while eating the ice cream. So crazy!
That is too funny! I'm thinking that it's gotta be the whipped cream thing...
So I put the question to the test and Chris failed miserably! I laughed at Jeremy!
Very funny post. I am so asking Darren that same question when he gets home tonight.
Post a Comment