Monday, January 14, 2008

Family pics 2007

I wasn't going to post all these, but my brilliant friend (mandy) reminded me that I want them in my Blurb book to have forever when I get it done! Kristyn McBride took them and she has some serious camera skills & she was ever-so-patient with my perfect, still, smile-on-command children (NOT!) but they do look that way thanks to her!





































Sorry for the length!






19 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

I am so glad you posted those. You two have definetely perfected making beautiful children. Brayden could be a child model, there was not one bad picture of him. I love the one of Koston sitting on the skateboard. Too cute!

foreveryoung said...

Your life would have been much more simple if all of the pictures didn't turn out so dang perfect--I mean how in the world can you even choose??

Anonymous said...

I don't think that your family could get anymore beautiful. And yes . . . you have made some gorgeous little people there! Good job! It's totally expected though . . . it wouldn't make sense any other way. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa Stadler said...

What a beautiful family Chels and you are one hot mama! :) As I was looking at your boys, the first thing that came to mind was that they are going to be the "cool kids." You know the trendsetters -the ones that everyone wants to follow. I love their hair and their skater clothes. They are so dang cute!

Swirls of Happy said...

Seriously....the CUTEST pictures I have EVER SEEN!!!! That girl has got some talent, and I have to give you and Jer props...you made some Pretty Beautiful Boys :) Love it, thanks for posting all these perfect pics. You look Georgeous in them!

Jaime S. said...

those pictures are the best!

Katrina said...

I know posting pics can take forever, but so worth it! You are just a beautiful fam, love them!

Brooklyn said...

Wow! Beautiful, Beautiful! Stunning fam Chels! Make some more babies! They are all incredible!

Tawny Antelman said...

very very cute pictures!!!
I love the ones of brayden modeling as hes laying down on the lawn, so cute!!!

Bekah: said...

Chelsea I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! they look so awesome! i love the location, and the blue wall and the pics of jermey on his board holding Koston. WOW!! i love them!!!

Suni said...

I LOVE your pictures! They are so dang CUTE! They all turned out so GOOD!

Heidi said...

Wow!! Those are gorgeous! She is an amazing photographer.

MommyRohner said...

Those really are some GREAT pictures. I may have to use her next time since my lady is 600 miles away.
You have an adorable family with so much personality!

Brittney said...

they are such great pictures! but how could they not be with such a beautiful family. you guys are all so cute. she did an amazing job, and i think i even may use her next time!

Stefanie said...

SO CUTE! man when i get married and start a family and shtuff, i only hope we're half as cute as you guys..i don't think we could be AS cute but i'm hoping i have some of your amazing genes! jealousy.

Nicole said...

Where were those pics taken?? They are too cute!

Shanen said...

Chelsea be so glad you posted those. They are adorable and when you print out your book, they will jsut be so cute. Your family takes great pictures.

Kristin said...

love love love! I'm gonna have to get the details from you. They are so great!

Crystal said...

Those are such great shots! Where is that location? I love the one of Kosty standing on the board, and yes, your boys will definitely be the cool crowd!