Sunday, December 16, 2007

7 years later...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your romance story! I can never hear too many! And, yours is a good one! I love looking at your pictures of back then. You look like little kids! That's how we look in our pictures too! Heck, we were all little kids back then! I really, really love that recent picture of you two. The "magic" was caught on film! Who took it?
Anyways congrats on the big 7! Yea!

Angie Whitman said...

Your pictures turned out so gorgeous! What fun skater boi pictures you got...:) I mean, boy!:) I love the shots on the ground . Where was that?
That was fun to read how you and Jeremy met and to learn more about you! I dated Jake in high school too. Its fun to have those memories. I wrote in my journal the first night I met him (I was 15) and it said something like, "He's cute, but cocky!" ha, ha

MommyRohner said...

You guys are so precious! I love reading about how people met and fell in love... SO romantic.
Happy Anniversary. I hope the next 7 years are filled with the same amount of Joy.

Bekah: said...

love this post and i LOVE that picture!!! its awesome!!!! can't wait to see more!!

Jaime S. said...

chel, you look the same and Jeremy looks more like a man now.
good job!