
Toddler lingo is my all time favorite, and I would hate to forget any of the new phrases Kosty has come up with lately! I think age 1-3 is my favorite, cause I ABSOLUTELY LOVE when they start talking up a storm. You just never know what they will come up with!! Here are some of Kosty's latest:
"I don yike it."
he says it when he has eaten all but one bite of his food, suddenly he will push the plate away & announce "I don yike it." He also says it about clothes. Who knew a 2 year old could have such a stubborn fashion style. He refuses to wear certain shirts & he hates these jammies, which are my favorite! So tell me, Kosty, what's not to "yike?"
"Froggie. Dada." This is one of those, huh? NO CLUE how he came up with it. But its translation is most definitely, 'snuggle with Dada'. Cause he always says it when Jer puts on a video, then he climbs up next to him & pulls up the covers & lays on his chest. Awwww. No fair, he NEVER wants to "froggie" mama!
"Res-ule!" He loves to wrestle & he says it as he pushes you down to the ground & then says "lay!"
"it huwts....bad." Whenever he has the slightest owie or scratch, he points to it and says, "it huwts...(always a pause)...bad."
"Owano" translates to 'I don't know', as he shrugs & puts his hands up.
"Ho, ho ,ho...nice? oh! an toys an baws (balls) an pwesents." He is very unsure about Santa, but now that I explained he brings toys & presents, he says this phrase OVER and OVER. The balls part is because we were at Target & he wanted some "baby" basketballs & I told him Santa would bring them.
"ah, man!"
"nice." & "almost!" everytime he plays basketball with daddy
"EAT!........guys." every day to Brayden's fishies
"it wuks!!" every time a toy of ours mysteriously has working batteries in it! (& he says it while raising both arms as high as they can get.)
"can u hewp meet?" can you help me?
"hi baby." whenever we say it to him he says it back to us
" hol-ju ?" pick me up!
"watch this....mama." whenever he wants to show me a trick
"what? (long pause) mama?" when he doesn't hear me
"fanks." thank you
Everything he says is 100x cuter in person because he has the cutest little lisp ever. I can't help it but I literally have to uncontrollably squeeze him all day. And he hates it, which only makes me want to smother him even more (gritting teeth now)... no wonder he likes Jer so much better!
dontcha wanna squeeze him!?
p.s. a very sad realization has occured this year. Now that Brayden has outgrown 5-T, my boys will never wear matching Christmas jammies again...sniff, sniff. :(
12 comments:
These are the greatest things! And yes, I do just want to squeeze him! He is adorable! I wish I could hear his little lisp! I bet it's so cute!
Yes, when can I see him next so I can SQUUUEEEEZZZZ him!!!! What a cutie pie :) I love his phrases...especially the "froggie dada"! Such cute pics also!
Chels, I was having this same deliemmia with jammies. But guess what! Gap has a ho ho ho set in big boys, and a difernt but matching one in baby gap! check it out online. Now for Koston, yes I am gritting my teeth, yes I want to squeeze him, and yes he is the cutest little bubba EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha Kosty's funny, i can see him saying almost all of these, i want to see the boys SOON, ha... as i have been saying that forever, even tho kosty doesn't like me as much as my boyfriend brayden does! ha Kosty keeps getting cuter and cuter!
ps, Bo and I both agree that first pic is pure little Jeremy!
I love this stage too. I hope you are taking lots of videos of him talking this way. I am so sad I don't have much of my girls. Maddie said the funniest things and those little voices that can't pronounce every letter...its so cute.
Such a fun post to read!
He is way too cute! I love his cute little phrases, and yes I do want to squeeze hime!
He is adorable!! I am with ya on loving age 1-3. I love all the cute things they come up with to say....good thing you are writing them down to keep forever!
That's a great post. Wish I had more phrases written down from my boys.
And you're not the only one who is going through the sad stage of no more matching Christmas jammies. Maybe when they're teenagers, right? :)
AWE!!!!!!!! I love all of them!
That is such a cute post!
Kosty is so cute!
I wanna come over and just hang out with him. too bad there is never any time in a stinkin day!
i do wanna squeeze him and grit my teeth while doing so!
How cute! You'll be glad you wrote it down. What a fun age/stage!
Oh dang, you know I've got a soft spot for that kind of talk! Remember you were worried about him not talking and now he's talking up a storm! He's way too cute for his own good! :)
Post a Comment