Thursday, June 28, 2007
I'm So MEAN
Yesterday, when we were leaving Grandma's house, Kosty FREAKED out and started screaming and arching his back so I couldn't get him in the carseat, in 112 degrees! I was ANGRY! So I said, "two is too many, I'm gonna send one of you back!" and Brayden said, "back to where?" I said, "don't worry Brayden, it WONT be you!" I know, I know. I am MEAN. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
HaHaHa!!! I'm so glad someone else admits moms loose their cool. The heat does tend to make me cranky as well (not that you were cranky) :) Funny Chels. "Back to where"? Love it!
oh man! i laughed out loud at that one! you are TOO funny! Mylie has started to do do the dreaded "arch" when we put her in. UGH!and yes...i agree, the weather makes everything a thousand times WORSE!
i completely agree, i was so cranky tonight after driving from work, burning my back on my leather seat, to the pick up libby, then to the pediatrician, then back in the car to get her pictures from the photographer, back in the car to go to interview a babysitter, when i got home i was so cranky to scott, i feel bad now, but at least i know i am not the only one this weather is turning into the grouch! ugh i hate it! i need to get more freeon in my car too, it never cools off enough, my poor baby with a sweaty head! thats hilarious what brayden said, he is such a thinker....
BWAHAHAHAHAH!!! That is hilarious. I had one of those days too. I am just glad I am not the only one who gets mean. I think it is part of our job description. *Ü*
You crack me up, I think every mom is alotted atleast a few mean comments, considering all that we deal with! You know I was feeling the same way this whole week (so if you see my son abandoned in the Thomas aisle, you'll know why :)
PS...i am still laughing. :)
lol, too funny! i swear it is the heat! when we were in town for kate's wedding: as soon as we landed in phx i felt grumpy. driving around running errands in that heat made me remember all to well how much i HATE the summers there! anyway i think it is so funny that brayden wanted to know what his options were haha!
Jamie! The Thomas Isle. How about I leave Kyler there too with Jayden and CHesl leaves Koston there, then they we all be togther and we can say adios!
I like the new layout!
That is so funny. I feel like that all the time. Oh my gosh what am i thinking.3 oh no.Dont worry i lose it all the time your actually pretty good.Brixley stared doing that to. So now Dean sees her doing it, so he thinks he has to do it to. Dang them....
Post a Comment