Wake up this sweet face! Our church is at 2:40 and Kosty is always blissfully snoozing away when its time to go! There is nothing worse for me than waking a sleeping baby. So I sent Jer & Brayden off to church, meanwhile I was standing over his crib just staring at him, dreading the inevitable. Finally a few blinding flashes of the camera, and still no budging, I picked up my sweet boy and my heart broke :( I am such a wuss.
Oh and I was eavesdropping the other day when Brayden was saying his "personal" prayers and this is what he said: Dear Heavenly Father,
Please bless me to not play video games anymore.
And to be super nice.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
(how sad! I am not that MEAN! I never said he couldn't play video games, I just said not ALL day!)
We celebrated Father's Day with my Dad this weekend instead of last because he was sick, anyways we went to Pei Wei and then we were supposed to go to the clubhouse to swim but my dad made a detour in the plans and decided we all needed to go see "Evan Almighty" together. I have to admit, I was not happy about it! I had seen the previews & I thought it looked so DUMB! so after grumbling about it the whole way there, I found myself CRACKING up out loud through most of the movie! Hilarious! I can't remember laughing that hard through a movie in a LONG time! Then we went to the clubhouse and played at the beach. Here's Kosty and his auntie Erika playing in the sand.
15 comments:
what does this mean???? no blog, no picts? whats goin on? whats happening?
whoa, EASY! slow down ta-b I wasnt finished! arent you an eager beaver! There. All better. :)
UGH! i hear you on the sleeping baby and church! I hate having to wake up Mylie to get her ready to go to church. and then she is tired AND hungry at church! it is definetly my most favorite day. :P
awe so sweet. kosty is so cute.
i wouldnt want to wake that peaceful baby either!
brayden and his prayers, what a cute kid! thats funny that he would mention the video games in his prayers.
i cant believe you thought the previews looked so dumb?!
i couldnt wait to see it, i think steve carrell is the funniest guy, next to will farrell, weird their names are similar... huh.
i thought it was an adorable movie and i am so glad we got to hang out as a family on saturday, we need to do that more often! except next time we will leave out the eating out together as a family, that was too hectic. but the rest of the day was so fun! glad you came along, and kosty was so good in the movie!
hey i noticed there are new pictures in your slide show, cute ones! i love the boys as babies, i cant believe how much they have grown up, and i forgot what they looked like! and, what the heck kinda picture is that with me and brayden and we have our eyes all bugged out? what were we looking at so dramatically???LOL!
ha ha, I was wondering if you would notice that one. Its been on there since I changed my slide! Yup, that is the ONLY pic of Brayden and his aunt britt that there is! sad but true! so I had to put it on. He wouldnt sit down so when he turned you imitated him and I snapped the camera! I like it :)
That is definetly a sweet face. I got your message today. I am just barley getting home. We went to the lake with the fam all day. I'll post pics later. What a fun weekend for you. Was the beach nice? I have not been there in forever. Did the kids like the movie? I'm glad you guys had fun and I know what you mean about church. Ours is 11:00 and sometimes I am tempted to bring sandwiches to sacrament. Home at 2:00 and we have missed lunch and naps!!!! I want to hear about the chiropractor...
dang girl, that blanket you've got hanging in his window is working wonders--look how dark it is in there! So what if it looks a little on the white trash side, ha! ha! Just kidding--did I tell you I put cardboard boxes up temporarily on Kylie's window in our old house (did I just admit that?) Now you've got me all excited to see that movie, don't let me down!
I've got a blanket up in Tanner's room too since he has decided to wake up at 6:30 every morning. That kills me when I am 8 months pregnant and he wakes up Trevor too.
I LOVE that Brayden said that in his prayer about the video game. I was just trying to get Trevor to stop playing them so much and then Craig bought him a Game Cube for his b-day. I hate video games and that is Craig's favorite way to bond with Trevor.
Chelsea...I am the biggest wuss too so don't feel bad. If I have to wake Bentley up, then I just won't go anywhere because I feel so bad :( Sounds like such a fun day! I have not been to that clubhouse forever, but I remember loving that beach area. Cute pics of the kids and I love Brayden's little prayer (how sweet!)
I LOVE you new title "family journal" soooo sweet. Byt the way I forgot to tell you love Brayden's prayers. what a sweetie. :)
I hate waking my babies too. Thank goodness we have church at 10 which for us is a perfect time.
hi sorry it took so long to re post. hahah. your family is so cute.i love the prayer, that is hillarious. kids are so innocent. dont you wish you could go back sometimes. i owe you a couple more..
Hey...you got it back up! The blog looks good! :)
I know Becky, it was the weirdest thing I went to re-enter my links and they were all still there in my template spot, so I just hit "save changes" to everything and it all came back! like magic! I was relieved :)
Post a Comment