Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Like mother like son

Here's proof that Koston really does have some of my qualities, not all Daddy's. He found my stash of Dove dark chocolate, and he is as in love as I am! He grabbed it and wouldn't let go! He made such a mess, but I was happy to see that someone else appreciates a fine piece of delectable DARK chocolate as much as I do! Yum.

Oh and he loves Target. In fact his all time FAVORITE thing to read right now is the Target catalog. He just sits and flips through it, he brings it everywhere. In the car, to church, he even lays down and flips through it while he is going #2. Hilarious!

10 comments:

Brooklyn said...

So cute Chels! Kyler loves Target too! He always asks if we can go. And you and your Dark Chocolate! I swear you and bo share the same taste buds. LOVE LOVE the pic of Koston and the mess. Sooooo dang cute!!!!

Sheba Price said...

Okay that is a killer! The Target mag is killing me. At least he knows where the good ads are! His wife will thank you some day. I am not a fan of dark chocolate but Koston looks sooo cute eating it!

Bekah: said...

that is so funny that he reads the target add. during christmas time brynley was obsessed with the toys 'r us add. it was hilarious. Koston is so cute!

Brittney said...

HILARIOUS!
He lays down and flips through it while he goes #2??? oh gosh, that is so funny! i am crackin up right now at the thought of him!
like mother like son for sure, he has your shopping jean.
i also indulge myslef daily with dark chocolate.... mmmm. i cant go a day without it! its my addiction:) next time you make bananna bread, add some Ghiradelli dark chocolate chunks in it, and you will truely be in Heaven!
Cute pictures of the little buddy.
Where did you hide your secret stash "MOM"? HA!

Swirls of Happy said...

Chelsea, soooo cute! He looks like a little chocolate monster :) I agree...chocolate is the best thing ever, I could eat it every day. Cute pics by the way...sounds like he is going to be just like you.

MommyRohner said...

Chelsea,
I'm just poking my head in from the link on Jamie's blog. I just had to let you know that I love reading about your family. It's nice to know someone else is dealing with two little boys who are so adorable and yet so much work at the same time.
CUTE stories.
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Chelsea- I am so glad you found us the other day. I have had so much fun looking through your blog. Your kids are soo cute! This is fun and that we can do this! Oh- and I love this picture! So funny!

Becky said...

ha!ha! that is so funny! Kosty is SO you! Everything about him reminds me of you! :) What a cutie!

foreveryoung said...

That kid is all personality! Don't you just wish you could see what was going on in his little head while he was going through the ad (hmmmm....I think I prefer the paisley pillows over the plaid...)

Heidi said...

YUMMMY! I love chocolate too! Anykind will do just fine.