It only took me this long to figure out there are some PERKS to having multiple childrens. :) Disregard all the hardships (grocery shopping, fighting over toys, 2 carseats, etc) of having more than ONE, and you can spot the sweet moments. My boys are 3 years apart, and they are starting to interract more, and I'm LOVING it!
like reading books together
eating breakfast together
poppin a squat together
making each other laugh
popcorn parties
painting together

13 comments:
ahhhhhh... so sweet! that is awesome that they love each other so much! they are so so so adorable!
Oh! I love this entry. Isn't it great! Bo and I always say how lucky the boys are to have eachother. I know first hand being a twin(and you know I am still attached at the hip to my sis)! Your family is sooooo cute and you always look beautiful!!!! I just got back from church and felt blog-deprived!!!!! Had to look at the Fabulous Figgins!!!!
AHHH! so cute! That is one thing casey and i do hope for...our next to be a little girl so Mylie has a little sister to play with. (in a few years that is). Those are such cute pictures! Love the vaccuming one! way to start teaching them now to CLEAN! any ideas why boys just dont know how to be CLEAN! :P
yeah, I do. They are missing a chip in their brains, no seriously. They dont come programmed with cleaning or organizing, unfortunatly! :)
Hey, I was going through friend'd blogs and had to take a peek. Your kids are so cute. Looking at them makes me want to grow Noah's hair out for sure. See ya at church, Melissa Harmon
Hey, hot Sunday night of blogging for you too? We both just left a comment on Brooke's at the same time. Anyways, I LOVE when they realize that they've got their best friend right there, and it only gets better as they get older (except that the fighting gets worse, but lets focus on the positive here!). The bath picture is too cute!
By the way, I love those drapes in the vacumming picture. That looks like some detailed custom work there :)
how sweet.
best friends.
i cant wait for libby to have a sister too.
that is so fun!
i love the family vaccuuming time. thats awesome, and the popcorn parties looks like fun.
you are lucky to have such sweet boys who love eachother like they do!
Jamie, I too love the drapes in that picture! Chels my girls are three years apart too and I love it! Your boys are going to be best buds forever! At least that is what I tell the girls all the time. They are so cute and they are doing my favorite thing, Vaccuming! I love a clean rug! If they keep that up they will make someone very happy one day! All because of their Mother! Awww to cute! I think I might copy your entry soon!
How cute!!! I love the pics, and you look adorable vacuming :)
By the way Jamie, and Chelsea I too LOVE THE PANELS!!!
Hello, I just started a blog and I added you to mine. What is your email so I can invite you? I put it on private, I don't know if it will be too big of a pain.
hey michelle! its chellyfiggs@gmail.com. Can't wait to see it :)
Post a Comment