Back to preschool this week. Bray came in my room at 7:30 on Tuesday morning fully dressed in a green shirt and green hat ready to go to school to see if they caught a Leprechaun in their trap they set up last week. When I picked him up from school I asked him if they caught one and he said, "No, Leprechauns are super sneaky, he just ate the chocolate and escaped."
Thursday it rained all day and when Brayden got home from school the first thing he did was get the umbrella and head outside, I haven't seen him that giddy since the last time it rained, just ear to ear grin. It was beautiful weather!!! 
We got to go to "Bouncyland" as Brayden called it on Friday, and they played hard! Kosty loved the huge slide, and so did I, we went down it over and over, each time we got to the bottom Kosty would say,"ah-gin!" Somehow we all ended up with a rug burn on the exact same spot on our arms, weird! Friday night my family was down from Snowflake, so we all went to dinner at Charlestons. Saturday came and Aunt Cede and Grandma came and picked up Brayden again, he got to go to McDonald's and Toys R Us, what a dream day for him! and Jer got to go ride his dirt bike. I put Kosty down for a nap and Jer came home and so it was just the 2 of us, very strange! no kids is a strange occurrence, but relaxing for sure!
Kosty learned another new word, he gets a bag of popcorn and brings it to me and says, "pop,pop,pop!" So cute. That boy is just like his daddy, his all time favorite foods are french fries and popcorn.
They are two peas in a pod. One night Brayden was really tired and ready for bed when he said, "mama, will you lay with me? My sheets are not bery toasty, but you are. So, Please?" He sure has a way of getting his way! He learned a new word also this week, he said, "mama, Voracious means really, really hungry." Jer just looked at me, stunned. I think it must be the Noggin channel, "like preschool on TV!"

3 comments:
very cute pics of Brayden. And everyone else! I think I can hear Brayden "Singing in the rain, just singing in the rain"! Good entry. I liked it alot! Your a good mom.
loved the blast from the past pictures, so cute! You are such a good mom to let your kids play in the rain, I'm the mean mom that won't let them outside b/c I don't want them getting muddy. Maybe I'll let them out next time it rains (in like 6 months...) Brayden's comments crack me up, I'm telling you, he's going to be a chic magnet, you better watch out! And once again I am sooooo jealous that you have family close!
Oh man! Your boys are so cute! :) I loved the pictures! i wish i could have played in the rain with Brayden! I loved that it has been raining so much lately! Koston is getting so big! he is a doll!
Post a Comment