Yes, this week its official, I found myself saying the "H" word already, HOT! I can't believe its already hot outside! But hey I am not a pants kinda girl, so I was excited that the kids and I could finally wear some shorts! No more rushing out the door for preschool and trying to make sure everyone was bundled up! That was annoying. So I definitely love the warmer weather. This week Brayden was getting very bored on his off preschool days, even one day he broke down crying, which is very rare for him, because he wanted to play at a friend's house. Poor guy! So I did my best the rest of the week to get that out of his system, he played with just about every kid in the neighborhood this week!
We spent a lot of time outside and Brayden was hilarious, he would grab his sunglasses off the counter and then go hop on his skateboard or bike.
On Friday he got to play at Jamie's house with all his friends, and when I took him to the door, he said, "Woohoo! here's the party!" Thanks Jamie! he had a blast. Then on Saturday, Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Cede came and got him and took him to lunch and the park and to some stores, he came home with a new shirt and a new toy and he had so much fun,so I think he got way spoiled this week! So Jer and I got to have a semi day date (semi because of one kid instead of two!) we had a romantic time at lunch and the charming, Home Depot, Woohoo! Kosty and I had our date this week at the mall to see the kids show with the chipmunk? "Dewper." He is so cute he dances and claps his little hands. And then we always go on the carousel and as it was going up and down, I would say "up, down." Pretty soon he started saying "uuuuuu, dowwww" over and over even after we left the mall, it was soo cute! Yeah, another word for Kosty, they are coming, slowly but surely! and he got another molar this week, so it was a lovely week for no sleep for me! Gotta love teething.
Brayden has been cracking me up lately, he has been asking me all kinds of intellectual questions, like "Mama, what are you scared of?" and I told him, " I don't know, maybe really scary movies." he says, "like which ones? what are they called?" and I said like " The Saw, or The Ring." so later on he asks again, "What other movies are you scared of besides The Saw? like The Wrench?" I was cracking up! he is so funny. And then lately when he sees a really girly toy commercial, he'll say," Mama, I wish you were a little girl again, so I could buy that for you." It warms my heart, he is so thoughtful! The other night we got him in bed too late, so I told him no books tonight, its too late. He was so upset and then he said, "Fine, I'll just cry and cry and sleep all alone with no books, all alone." Talk about the King of all guilt trips, ouch! So I sang some songs to him and then I left. Jer came in to check on him and of course he tells Jer about how sad he was that he couldn't read books, and then Jer says its ok, lets just tell a few jokes. So Brayden says, "Ok. Knock Knock." Jer, "Who's there?" Bray, "Sad." Jer, "Sad, who?" Bray, "Sad Bubba." Awwww. That little stinker, but he sure knows how to work us over.
I had my first official Pointe lesson this week, ouchie! Ever since I was little I have dreamt of having pointe shoes! Although most girls start on pointe when they are like 12. But that's ok, its never too late! I know I am too old to make anything out of it, but hey for me its just a hobby that I LOVE! and great exercise too. Some of the girls in my class last week found out how old I was and they said, "we thought you were like 17 or 18!" and I think maybe I could take that offensively because I am pretty sure they know I have TWO CHILDREN!!! ahhhh! I sure hope not at 17. Anyways, pointe is a very slow process, it takes a LONG time to get good on them. I have a new respect for all the dancers on pointe that dance for hours and make it look good! its crazy. After 5 minutes, I'm hurting. But as my friend Courtland, an amazing dancer, put it, "Pointe shoes are evil--- but so beautiful."
Brayden has been cracking me up lately, he has been asking me all kinds of intellectual questions, like "Mama, what are you scared of?" and I told him, " I don't know, maybe really scary movies." he says, "like which ones? what are they called?" and I said like " The Saw, or The Ring." so later on he asks again, "What other movies are you scared of besides The Saw? like The Wrench?" I was cracking up! he is so funny. And then lately when he sees a really girly toy commercial, he'll say," Mama, I wish you were a little girl again, so I could buy that for you." It warms my heart, he is so thoughtful! The other night we got him in bed too late, so I told him no books tonight, its too late. He was so upset and then he said, "Fine, I'll just cry and cry and sleep all alone with no books, all alone." Talk about the King of all guilt trips, ouch! So I sang some songs to him and then I left. Jer came in to check on him and of course he tells Jer about how sad he was that he couldn't read books, and then Jer says its ok, lets just tell a few jokes. So Brayden says, "Ok. Knock Knock." Jer, "Who's there?" Bray, "Sad." Jer, "Sad, who?" Bray, "Sad Bubba." Awwww. That little stinker, but he sure knows how to work us over.
I had my first official Pointe lesson this week, ouchie! Ever since I was little I have dreamt of having pointe shoes! Although most girls start on pointe when they are like 12. But that's ok, its never too late! I know I am too old to make anything out of it, but hey for me its just a hobby that I LOVE! and great exercise too. Some of the girls in my class last week found out how old I was and they said, "we thought you were like 17 or 18!" and I think maybe I could take that offensively because I am pretty sure they know I have TWO CHILDREN!!! ahhhh! I sure hope not at 17. Anyways, pointe is a very slow process, it takes a LONG time to get good on them. I have a new respect for all the dancers on pointe that dance for hours and make it look good! its crazy. After 5 minutes, I'm hurting. But as my friend Courtland, an amazing dancer, put it, "Pointe shoes are evil--- but so beautiful."

2 comments:
Oh, so that's what you were talking about when you said "h" in the comment you left me. haha! you know you still owe me a good comment :) Cute pictures, and dude you know our kids are so going to hook up! Brayden's comments were so cute, it sounds like he already knows how to work the ladies! And wasn't it you that gave us a hard time for going to Home Depot on a date?? You're now realizing the luxury of childless home improvement shopping, huh? And by the way, Dewper is a prairie dog not a chipmunk, I think you may have just offended him. And you look amazing with your point shoes, Kylie was very impressed! Alright, I think this is more of a novel than a comment!
Chelsea! I love the point shoes! Look at your calf muscle. Wow momma! Those pics of Bray and Koston are so cute. Jerron is so crazy about having sunglasses on too. Well have a good day!
Post a Comment