skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Snow Trip '07
So we finally made it up North, the first time with both the kids! Koston had never seen snow and I must say he was far from impressed! Jeremy's family was going up and Grandma offered to watch the boys while I attempted to snowboard with Jeremy. I have always wanted to try and figured I better take her up on the offer! Kosty absolutely refused to wear a snow jacket, mittens, or boots for that matter, he kept shoving his Vans in my face to put those on him! After a major power struggle, he won, of course, we headed up and got our lift tickets. Kosty just wanted to play with the snow but got mad whe his hands got cold. Brayden was so excited to go sledding so we did that for about 2 hours and then Jer came back and we went up on the lift! Me, Cede, and Alyssa were all on the lift together and very nervous about getting off, and we had every right to be, because it was quite a sight, all three of us made the most ungraceful exit Sunrise has ever seen! It was hilarious!! I would have paid a lot of money to get a picture of that! After we recovered from the traumatic experience, and with my pro hubby as my coach, w
e headed down the mountain! Aside from all the falling I really had a blast, Jer was very patient and I thought I was doing really well because I kept rotating my board as I was going down, until Jer informed me that you aren't really supposed to do that! Well it looked cool, I thought anyways! We figured out that my board was set up to be right foot front and I was trying to go left first, so maybe that explains all the "awesome rotating" I was doing! We are all pretty exhausted and the boys were tired so we headed out and drove on to
Snowflake to visit my mom and see her new house. It was beautiful and we had a nice time. Brayden had a blast hanging out with Uncle Chase and playing pirates. Fun Weekend! Too bad I didn't get more pics, we only got this one and yes my eyes are closed, of course!
3 comments:
Everyone is going to be so impressed with your blog, I can't wait for the big unveiling :). I loved hearing about your big snowboarding trip, it brought back many memories of my first time. And for your information, I still think that "awesome rotating" is cool.
Hey Chels. Very Cute! I did a blog to. Although it is nothing ije yours. I need to learn how to move the pics around. I loved yours. Cute Fam!
Chels, add me to your friend list and teach me how to put yours on mine.... Ths blog thing is fun,
Post a Comment