Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Thanks Jamie!

Thanks to my friend Jamie, I have finally taken her great advice to start our blog! and lookie Jamie, I started it all by myself, aren't you proud? I know its very shocking that I did it without your help, ha ha! But really I will need your help with the details later.... but hey at least its a start!

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Yea! Now I can spy on you and your cute little family :) Chels, you are going to be a true blog convert in no time at all. And did I tell you that I made cookies for Jason's hometeaching families and they turned out great! So I don't know what all this talk is about me always having to help you, b/c with out you I would still be handing out Chips Ahoy. Okay, I'm excited to see some pictures, so get to work!