skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Years Eve.
New Years is pretty much as big of a deal as Christmas over here. The boys wake up giddy with big plans to party till midnight and blow up stuff. Even Jer is like a little boy when the fireworks come out. We went out to eat and to Yogurtland, then had a wii dance party and set off as many fireworks as we could but saved a few for the big midnight. Well, Kosty fell asleep at about 11:53 and Brayden was awake but so tired he couldn't peel himself off the couch to bang on pots and pans with me. I did it alone. Better luck next year, boys!
2 comments:
Hmmm..makes me kinda sad that I fell asleep at 9:30! And I just read through all your funny kid comments on your side bar--hilarious!!
Hmmm..makes me kinda sad that I fell asleep at 9:30! And I just read through all your funny kid comments on your side bar--hilarious!!
Post a Comment