skip to main |
skip to sidebar
piano recital.
Brayden had another Christmas piano recital. He has come a long way in a year! He begged not to wear a suit, but I adore him in it. He took it off to play since it "restricted" his arms. Lately, he's been slacking in piano practice and oh, it hurts! He used to practice all the time without being asked. Now he does not unless I ask and ask and ask...I don't want it to be like that, so I'm really hoping he turns it around. We sure love listening to him play.
1 comment:
What a little studmuffin! I really hope he rekindles his love for it, he would make the cutest primary pianist when he's older :) And how kind of you not to wear a top knot to his recital, I'm sure he was very grateful.
Post a Comment