Saturday, February 16, 2013

12 years.

Spent our anniversary in the freezing cold and rain. But at the temple where we needed to be. 

When I think about the last 12 years, I can't believe how much has happened. The last 5 years have been trying in every way. We have gone through many painful things that I never imagined we would. But we have the same goals and the same desire: to be together always as a family. Brayden lectured me recently on getting married way too young, and it does sound crazy when I say it... I was 17 when we got engaged. But I knew it was right and I am happy we made that choice and have chosen to stay together in good times and in bad. I love him and I love our little family; they are what matters most. 

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

You guys are incredible. Your family is incredible. You know you're one of my favorite people and I admire you in so many ways. Happy anniversary, here's to the BEST year yet ;)

kate said...

You two are so great. I hope in 6 more years we are as awesome as you... (with 2 boys to prove it! ;) )