These pictures will be in no order and the journaling significantly shortened, but its better than nothing. Also, there will be duplicate pictures since I like to have the original for my book but usually the instagram picture turned out better. Putting them both up so I can play around with them on my book.
(NOT that anyone still reads this old thing, well, except for maybe 2 of us. Hi, Jamie! I hope ;)
January highlights:
-Cleaning out the garage and finding out what snow gear still fit...Kosty was posing like crazy in his Bear beanie that Brayden got him for Christmas (AWE!)
-Libby's birthday, the boys making her a (build a bear) Hello Kitty, fishing at the park with Daddy, Pinewood Derby,
-Kosty raking all our leaves with his hands "You don't need rakes, you just need your hands!"
-"Well" visits for the boys, which was hilarious since they hadn't had a well check in 5 years or more-- watching them strip down and put on paper gowns made my week. Best facial expressions and giggling ev.er.
-Pinewood Derby. Shoot, I can't even remember the name of this years car...He didn't have the fastest car, but he had a great attitude this time around. After the Derby, it rained cats and dogs and the greenbelt behind our house flooded. I let him run wild in it, freezing and pneumonia laden as it seemed. He loves the rain like no other I've ever known.
1 comment:
Well hello to you too, of course I'm here!! And so glad to see you ease your way back into the blogging world, it's been a bit lonely without you! That flood in your green belt looks like the best time ever, I would say I would invite ourselves over the next time that happens, but, we all know that's not possible :( Missing you and monday was just not the same without you! Keep up the blogging!
Post a Comment