Tuesday, January 29, 2013

more happy things.











-a good quote I came across in institute

-glittery gold polka dotted pajamas

-jer's first visit to the Christmas candy aisle for the year

-the boys now request homemade pizza every friday night instead of take out. This is both good and bad. Bad because I loved having Fri nights "off" in the kitchen. But mostly good because it warms my heart that they like their momma's pizzeria better. 

-we went to feed my sister's dogs and crashed on her hammock for a while. One of my favorite memories with just Brayden and I. 

-my little sister came to church with us dressed embarrassingly similar in our spotted skirts. 

-Kosty watching Bray play piano.

-chicken and dumplings has always been and will always be my ultimate comfort meal.

-wondering how much longer I have with a boy who cuddles up next to me at a yogurt shop. 

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Oh my gosh, that pizza, too funny! No wonder they like yours better, there's no way Papa Johns would customize like that! Ours looks like 3/4 cheese and Jason's little corner of supreme heaven. Such happy little memories for your cute family.