Bless his heart, Brayden has wanted a plasma car for the past several years. I always just ignored his request thinking that he surpassed the weight limit long ago. Little did I know that the limit is 220 pounds. So, I figured better late than never. And his face shows his excitement so well! We started the day with presents and then let him choose his favorite place for lunch, Fuddruckers. Then we went back to our house and had our family come celebrate with us. He was so cute opening his gifts, I mean if there were ever a more grateful reaction, it is hilarious to watch him. His facial expressions are amazing and then he proceeds to oooh and ahh over each and every gift with and then says about 10 "thank you so much's" to each person and then runs over and squeezes that person tight, before moving on to the next gift. Wow. It is something else to watch. He did not get that from me. Or jer for that matter. I've always hated opening gifts in front of people and thought everyone did. NOT HIM. He cracks me up. And the best part is that its totally genuine. It doesn't matter if its a $1 gift or a $100 gift, he shows the same excitement and makes everyone feel so good. Later that night, our neighborhood had their semi annual "shin dig" at the park and they always do pizza, bounce houses, rock wall, dj, etc. So Brayden was able to hang with his neighborhood and church friends and also invited a friend from our old neighborhood. He said as he says every year, "this was the best birthday EVER!"
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Brayden's 10th
Bless his heart, Brayden has wanted a plasma car for the past several years. I always just ignored his request thinking that he surpassed the weight limit long ago. Little did I know that the limit is 220 pounds. So, I figured better late than never. And his face shows his excitement so well! We started the day with presents and then let him choose his favorite place for lunch, Fuddruckers. Then we went back to our house and had our family come celebrate with us. He was so cute opening his gifts, I mean if there were ever a more grateful reaction, it is hilarious to watch him. His facial expressions are amazing and then he proceeds to oooh and ahh over each and every gift with and then says about 10 "thank you so much's" to each person and then runs over and squeezes that person tight, before moving on to the next gift. Wow. It is something else to watch. He did not get that from me. Or jer for that matter. I've always hated opening gifts in front of people and thought everyone did. NOT HIM. He cracks me up. And the best part is that its totally genuine. It doesn't matter if its a $1 gift or a $100 gift, he shows the same excitement and makes everyone feel so good. Later that night, our neighborhood had their semi annual "shin dig" at the park and they always do pizza, bounce houses, rock wall, dj, etc. So Brayden was able to hang with his neighborhood and church friends and also invited a friend from our old neighborhood. He said as he says every year, "this was the best birthday EVER!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Sweet, sweet boy. Nothing more to say, just pure sweetness.
Post a Comment