Tuesday, January 29, 2013

a few happy things.











-Field trip with Brayden to Tumbleweed Park of all places. Um, we go there regularly. It was a water conservation event with an assembly & some stations with experiments. Still fun to be able to be there with him. 

-There are few things as lovely as winter grass! I love the color & how soft it feels. 

-Date night. Something we've been trying much harder to do. I am quite obsessed with Brio. And this is one of my favorite things. I'm not even a steak lover but this steak salad is so good. Jer ordered the "small" at the new hawaiian shaved ice place. The thing could have fed a family of 8. 

-Celebrating my dad's birthday.

-Kosty making "old man jenkins" faces in the mirror.

-Always a good time when daddy is home.

-Brayden was super excited for the start of running club this year and begged for a "running outfit"...so he bought the shirt and I bought the shorts. He swears it makes him faster. I can't argue, I feel the same way in a new workout outfit. 


1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

I forgot you went to that field trip, that's like the only field trip I've ever been on with Kylie and it was probably the lamest. I need to give Brio another try and I wish my kids would be that excited about running club! Darn you early morning practice.