![]() |
Brayden got to go on a field trip this year to a Diamondbacks game and they gave them tickets for an upcoming game to come back with their families. I ended up staying home & packing for girls camp, so the boys made a night out of it. Kosty was so excited about going to his first baseball game and right when he found out they were going, he ripped out a sheet of poster paper, got out the markers, and got working on a sign. I adore these little details about him. And silly as it seems I was all emotional about him doing this because his little brain is constantly coming up with ideas and he works so hard on them and its just so heartbreaking and endearing all at the same time and I can't even explain why. Probably because I know how hard he tries to make them perfect and it ended up not coming home from the game. Glad we have this picture. And I also thought it was funny that he knew about signs in the first place since he had never been to a game. He came up with the whole "diamondbacks rock" on his own, just asked me how to spell it. Cute cute cute.



1 comment:
Oh Kosty, Kosty..that sign just about kills me. Just what goes on in his little brain will always be a mystery, but I love the little glimpses he gives. LOVE that kid.
Post a Comment