![]() |
![]() |
Running through the flags on a cool, cloudy, sprinkly morning...not really a better start to a day. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, when I got home, it was raining harder so the boys and I went and jumped on the tramp. We were soaked with rain, and it was one of those simple pure JOY moments that you want to remember forever and ever and ever. Brayden said it was the best morning of his life. Good memories made.
Later, we went over to the Figgins for swimming and bbq. The pool was actually freezing though, and that has never happened on the 4th. We usually swim all day long. But it was dark, cloudy, rainy, and COLD, so we got out. Jer and the boys went and got fireworks and lit some off in the backyard. The boys decided that was more fun than a fireworks show, so thats what we did. I'm thinking next year we need to hit a small town celebration, no offense G town.






1 comment:
If a small town celebration is what you want, I've got just the remedy. Youngs, Figgins, Safford, 2013, say no more. I always hated the rain until we moved here, but now your morning on the tramp sounds just as perfect as you described it.
Post a Comment