Thursday, August 9, 2012

california. day 3.

















My friend Lori recommended to go to Corona Del Mar beach and check out the tide pools at low tide. So we did, and it was so so gorgeous there! The water was the most beautiful I've seen in CA. We saw lots of tiny crabs, anenomes, mussels, and one giant black sea slug. Then we went and got lunch at Wahoo's and said goodbye to Mark & Cede. Since it was Sunday, we tried to lay low the rest of the day and gear up for one last full day at the beach. 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love all your fun pictures from your summer trip!! Many of the spots you hit are our favs as well!! Your burrito looked delish!! I love wahoos!

foreveryoung said...

I'm sad to admit, I've lost my love for Wahoos. I swear they used to have refried bean burritos, the black beans just don't do it for me. I'll have to remember these tide pools, all the ones we have been to the kids have loved. Nice to have an insider's scoop.