Thursday, September 29, 2011

sunday afternoons.


Sunday afternoons can drag now that we have 8 am church, but I love when the boys get creative and play together. This particular Sunday they set up all their stuffed animals and gave me and jer shields. They wanted to have a war and basically hurl animals at each other. All was going great until I picked up Rudolph and flung it at Kosty....the hard metal noise maker came out of the zipper and whacked him right in the head. He cried and cried, it was so sad.
  I'm a total party foul. 

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Funny, I was going to do a Sunday afternoon post too. The first couple of 8am sundays were soooo loooong, but I decided I like them now. Glad your boys have forgiven you for the no tv rule ;)

Lynsi said...

awe, I love that too when the kids get creative and play well together... especially on Sundays when your home all day.
It's so nice outside in Utah right now so most of our Sundays are spent outside, I know AZ is still blistering hot! In a couple months though that will all flip flop! Love the bowling pictures!
And also I know I've mentioned this to you before, but my kk and your kosty have so many similarities! I'm trying to parent a perfectionist too.. not easy!!!