Tuesday, April 19, 2011

totally inappropriate but I can do what I want to on my private blog :)



Last night after dinner, the boys got in the shower. Kosty came back in, totally naked. He grabbed his (you know what) and well..... held it a certain way. He said, "Look mommy! Its a gliding squirrel!! Weeeeeee!" as he "flew" it in my direction. I was dying laughing. Then, we were eating smores for our FHE treat and the chocolate was dripping all over him. He was still naked. Next thing I knew, Brayden says, "Hey Kosty. You got some chocolate on your gliding squirrel." 

5 comments:

kate said...

hahahahahahahaha. that's the best thing i've ever heard.

Brittney said...

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is hilrious. Boys.

Kelly said...

NO COMMENTS!! Dying of laughter!

Bekah: said...

oh no! no one wants chocolate on their gliding squirrel!

foreveryoung said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!! Never thought of it as a squirrel, but now that you mention it...