Wednesday, April 20, 2011

29.


 My mom, britt, justin, and britt's kids...just missing stef from the original four pack. Stef, cut and paste yourself again please.

 Maria (my step mom) 

Wow, you can see yourself in my shiny face. That is with oil-control lotion, people. This was at Yogurtland right before coming home. Refreshed and rested!


I don't think I could ever dread getting older just because birthdays are so dang FUN. This was a very fun birthday week. I had lunch with my siblings & mom, lunch with my stepmom, dinner with us four plus zach, cake with jer's parents, phone calls, cards, and fun things left at my door. Just when I thought the week couldn't get better, Jer called me on Friday afternoon and told me to pack up because he booked the Hyatt for the night. He was so proud of himself for the surprise he kept and the good deal he got through priceline. This was our first ever weekend getaway, if you can believe that after 10 years! I was so excited. We went out to dinner, walked around Fashion Square, and then headed back to our hotel. We sat in the spa and then laid in the coziest cabana ever and talked until midnight. We were discussing how to make the most of our short time and other things. He wanted to stay another night and have his mom bring the boys down. It was so funny. Our one night away, and he couldn't stop talking about the boys. "I wonder how they are doing...I wonder what they are doing....should I call them?....the boys would have so much fun here...." and it went on and on. Lets just say I doubt he could make it longer than a weekend without them. Wait--make that two nights without them. The next morning, we were planning on waking up sorta early so we could go down and enjoy the pool area before check out at noon. We ended up sleeping in till 10:30 with those black out curtains! So we watched a movie and got ready and then went to lunch, and did some more shopping before coming home. Jer was in a mad rush to get to his moms to pick up the boys. Holy moly, this guy is just a little attached. That is what I discovered during our getaway. Well, he is pretty darn sweet to me too. Lucky to have him. 

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy 29 Bday Hot Mama!
What a fun BDAY! You are so LOVED! I love your denim dress. You are so dang cute! Hope you have a great year and live up you 20's while they last.. :)

Brooklyn said...

Happy birthday my dear friend! I am so HAPPY HAPPY you got to go be alone with your hubby for the night. What a fabulous birthday. Jer is a keeper, but those three boys are lucky to have you too! XOXO pretty lady! and ps, I have that necklace too... HAHA we always think alike, and your shiny skin looks FLAWLESS and youthful. I love a dewy complexion.

Swirls of Happy said...

What a great Bday Present and HAPPY BIRTHdAY!!!!!! I love that he is so in love with his boys {and his hot wife}!!!

Bekah: said...

I am glad you had the happiest of birthdays! You are so pretty in all these pictures.

foreveryoung said...

Funny, I just got your comment on my blog while I was reading yours, we must be in sync...anyways, I am so glad you got some well deserved spoilage, your getaway was perfect (although I know secretly you were hoping for the traditional surprise bday dinner, that's so your thing :). Cute that Jer is so attached, but I think that's a sign that you guys need to get away more often! Oh, and your sister Brittany looks really good, it's been a long time since I've seen her. I think that's all, happy birthday to an incredible you!

Kelly said...

Chelsea~You can go to Catalina just for a day trip! You should go for sure. Its fun and I think your boys would love it. You can rent snorkel gear and snorkel all over. :)

Suni said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday week!! I can't believe that was your first weekend getaway,....but I always freak out before I leave my girls so I don't like to getaway much!