We went to Vertuccio Farms this year. For less than half the price of Schneph's (however the heck you spell it), we loved it. I think it will be our regular spot. They had pedal cars, a barrel train, games, corn maze, hay maze, and of course lotsa pumpkins and the most delicious kettle corn.(BTW, I am getting seriously peeved at my camera with these weird spots whenever I take pictures at night, does anyone know what or why or how I can prevent them?)


3 comments:
I have been getting them too!! I heared that they are Spirits, (Angels) So really good people have them all around! So you are great! :) I really think it's dust particles in the air. And im sure there was lots of dust in the air were you were. I get them all the time too, even in my house! I hate them.
How fun! Glad to know about a cheaper place maybe next year I will be fun and I can take my girls!!
So we totally went on Saturday and totally LOVED it! Perfect price, perfect for the kids. Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment